Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bloggity Blog Blog

Well, here I am again.

Blog blog blog....

This is more for me and my own mental masturbation that anything, because I am sure that no one will ever read this, but wouldn't it be nice to brand myself and have advertisers and be all popular and have people read my random musings?  It's really just about notoriety, and my own desire to say to everyone, "look at me!"  But in the end, it's probably just for myself and a snapshot of this moment in time.
lists are easier for me, so here are the random musings, maybe these can be future blog topics:

  • I love Bountiful Baskets and what they are trying to do but I cannot stand the clientele.  It's really a joke compared to what it was supposed to be, its mission is really not being upheld
  • I love having this retro house but the thought of fixing it up and remodeling and doing home repairs makes me tired.  I have no will and inclination and vision and creativity.  I am much more analytical
  • I wish I didn't have to go to work every day.  If only I was independently wealthy
  • It almost offends me that people want to have kids
  • Weight Watchers may have saved my life, but damn I wish I could get to goal.  Why is there always something in the way?
  • I have always wanted to be a runner, so I am going to be one.  I just have to kick this stupid cold/flu/laryngitis thing first.
  • I am 95% vegan and sometimes, being vegan is a lot of work.  Prepping veggies is a a lot of work.  Although there are SO MANY benefits to eating naturally.
  • Yes, I am about 45 lbs down from this time last year.  I do Zumba and yoga and I walk and bike and I try to run and I am gonna do boot camp...yes, I actually LIKE working out.
  • I would love to become a registered dietitian and a personal trainer.

more later, I am suddenly uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment