Friday, March 18, 2011

Run Away with Cirque du Soleil

Ok, so I am doing another 5k tomorrow!

Cirque du Soleil 5k

Running is becoming a bit of an addiction for me.  While I am running I like parts of it, and parts of it are hard, but I crave it and I am so elated when I finish!  This race should be fun, it's at the Springs Preserve, Mayor Oscar Goodman is going to be there and different Cirque cast members.  Should make for some good photo ops!  Recap tomorrow!

Also, I was down THREE lbs at my weigh in on Tuesday, so i believe that I am WELL on my way to goal again (sooo happy!).  As of Tuesday, I was exactly 8.2 lbs from goal (go me!).  Again, I should have got a small race shirt today instead of a medium.  When will I ever learn?  I am wearing a shirt today that I haven't worn before because it's been too small.  I have actually gotten smaller on the top, all of my shirts are big, even though I haven't lost but three lbs in the past two months, my body has redistricted a bit and my top half is smaller.

I went to the dentist today for the first time in many years...they were super nice and I got my teeth whitened with Zoom! whitening.  Wait until I get my happy smiling race finishing pictures tomorrow so you can see me happy white teeth, woo woo!  Best get your sunglasses out now!

Gotta finish my laundry and wind down to get to bed early to rest up for my race tomorrow, wish me luck!  I don't have any goals for this race except to finish at 35 minutes or less.  We'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment